Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today is Stake Conference.  We have the 2 pm session at the Provo Tabernacle.  I don't mind, I prefer the 10 am session, though.
LATER:
I was on "display" today.  It felt that way.  All of the Bishops, High Counselors, and Stake Leadership sat up front in the Provo Tabernacle -- Where the orchestra would be in a performance.  I got to the Tabernacle in enough time for Kanani to find me and have me come down to the stand with her.  I love my calling, but I feel weird being "put on the pedestal".  I wish I would've fixed my hair.  I should probably fix my attitude, too.  :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is the first day that the blog from the 1st and the 18th showed up here. Is something wrong with my computor? Anyhow I'm glad to see you haven't given up on your blog spot. I think you have every right to be on a pedestal. Keep it up. Love ya

Shellie said...

I'm sitting here trying to figure out which would be hardest to fix, my hair or my attitude? Thanks for the giggle.