Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last day of April--

OK, I have little pieces that I need to polish and publish, but I need to post this one fast before the month is over. I'm trying to get my quota of at least one post a month....This is a joke that Clarence said was going around Provo High School today:

People always said pigs would fly if there was ever a black President.  
One hundred days into O'Bama's Presidency.... swine flu.....

Get it? (flu=flew)  Harty har, har... snicker... I'm not a racist, it's just pretty funny!    :)

3 comments:

Jonna said...

Abby texted that to me a couple of days ago-is northern Utah where the joke originated? Anyway, I thought it was clever.

mom said...

I am glad you have a plan to post at least once a month. I usually check everyday or two. I was afraid you had given up for good. Love you much. Mom

Shellie said...

Hee heee.