Thursday, July 16, 2009

26/27 June, 2009 in Denver




OK...a few weeks ago we went to Denver.  It was a QUICKtrip!  We left Friday a.m. and came back Saturday p.m.  My nephew Malcolm got married to his High School Sweetheart Val, on Saturday the 27th of June in the Denver LDS Temple.  We're so happy for them.  We had a really fun time.  Our resident photographer Lila wasn't with us as she was in Maine.  Here are a few cellphone shots.  (Photo of the Happy Couple--I made the house plaque for them...It's based on one my Momma made for me at Jill's Enrichment night, probably 10 years ago, at least  Their reception was at a restaurant "The Palm" ---cool ceiling & good food.  The kids shared a room.  We had an adjoining room.  Drury Inn is great!)  Hopefully I can pilfer some pics from Michele and post them when they are on her Facebook.  :)

No comments: