Saturday, October 6, 2012

Wasn't General Conference glorious!!!  As the word of the adjustment of missionary ages came out of the Prophet's mouth tears streamed down my face.  I love missionary work, it's near and dear to my heart!  Colby will be returning from Taiwan in a few short weeks.  With the change of ages Claire will be eligible to serve in February.  She'll finish her Dental Assisting Course in the summer, and then she wants to go on a mission.  I'm so excited for her. Logan will be going in 2 short years. (Looking forward it seems short, but while he's out it'll probably seem long.) He no longer will have to wait a year after his High School graduation until he's 19. Honestly, it's a blessing and answer to my prayers.  I've seen friends of Colby as they've waited until they turn 19 to go on the mission.  The waiting game has been hard on some of them.  Logan said, "I'd better start saving my money now."  He had thought he'd have a year after High School to work and save. I keep rambling.  I'm so happy!!!  Jeff and I both served fulltime missions.  As I heard Conference I felt the desire to get back out there.  We plan on going on a mission, but that'll have to wait at least 8 more years. We'll just keep trying to serve here where we are.  The Lord is good!  The Gospel is true!!!!


Colby's two year mark as a missionary is on the 13 of October. He returns the 6 of November. We are all anxious to see him.

No comments: