Saturday, May 10, 2008

I was able to meet with the Bonneville Stake's New Primary President.  She will be FANTASTIC!!!  It's been a little sad  (ok MORE than a little) leaving this calling, probably because it has been such a fun calling.  The ladies I've worked with are so inspiring!!!  I'll miss the times we've had serving together for a greater cause.  I'm less sad because I know the ladies who are called to serve now will do a fabulous job. All Kanani, Lisa, Margaret & I  worked for will go on and become even better!!!  I am so thankful that I've been able to serve as an instrument in the Lord's hands.  I pray that I'll be able to serve more and more--wherever the Lord can use me.  I truly mean that!!!!    :o)

2 comments:

Shellie said...

I know you truly mean that but isn't putting it in writing and everything kind of dangerous?

The Favorite said...

My mom was the 1st counselor in the Provo Utah Stake primary with Betsy. (My mom was so sad to loose her.) She is amazing!!! (I had her as a teacher at BYU too) She will do wonderful things with that stake. Good luck in your new stake and calling too!