Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It's Tuesday
Lots going on, but I just really want to sleep!  It's so strange that I come home from walking the gals to school and I can sleep, or read.  I really should be getting more of a responsible schedule going, like Monday: mopping, Tuesday: laundry, and so on.  I'm just about ready to do that, but for today I guess I'm still a bit lazy...

I have even skipped talk radio for a few days.  It's soo nice to sleep naps, since I seem to not be sleeping well at night.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Let's talk schedule! DO DO DO enjoy your naps! I confess naps are my saving grace! However, my new SCHEDULE is also my saving grace! I am loving having a schedule. I have an idea that I am going to do with regards to having a schedule for household chores-- if you want, maybe we can do it together. It would be fun! E-mail me if you want to hear my idea.

Shellie said...

My excuse is a cold, but I did the am nap thing this week too. Next week, back to work. I' trying to have a schedule...(help!)