Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Monday blues on Tuesday

This morning was really hard!  Googs was sad and insistent that she wouldn't be going to school today.  I felt my heart break as I wanted to LET her stay with me.  I feel super guilty for not Home Schooling her, as I did her siblings.  I really can't be thinking about this so much, it's painful.  I walked to school with Wacky & Googla.  We gave hugs to Wacky and then strolled to the Kindergarten rooms.  Mrs. Bevan was so happy to see my Baby.  Googs looked up at me and I gave her a hug, and encouraged her to go into her classroom.  I let Mrs. Bevan know that Googla hadn't wanted to come today.  She'll watch to see if Googs is ok. 

It's nice that I could walk home with Bethany, and then Sariah came to help me can tomatoes...we put up 7 quarts.  :)  
Lila was so good to email me--she's pretty intune with my feelings.  Thanks!!!

But, I miss my babies...that part went too fast !!!!  Has anyone ever heard of "postpartum blues" nearly six years late?

3 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Oh I just love you! It sounds like Googs loves to be with mom as much as mom loves to be with Googs. Here's hoping it gets much better super fast! If it ever just gets to be too quiet around there... come on over. We always make lots of noise around here. Good job on the tomatoes!
-Jessica

Shellie said...

Maybe it's the empty nest syndrome ahead of time? My babies are the same, it's a big adjustment and they keep wanting to be sick and miss. I wish I could homeschool. In another life.

The Favorite said...

Oh, Kindergarten- it's hard to see them go- much harder than I thought it would be. I hope that she does alright.
After Jane got on the bus we came back inside and I thought, wow the house is empty- but I still have 2 little ones with me- ohh!
You're in my thoughts.