Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm even gladder---yes the correct term is "more glad"--than I was LAST week, that it's the weekend. The air quality in Utah County is YIIIIICCCKKKKYY! It faintly reminds me of the movie "Soylent Green". I have a headache and I've had a throat-ache a lot this week.

Jeff and Dibs are at a Scout Biathlon (skiing and shooting). They get to pretend they are James Bond for a morning. Clarence is off to a Winter-guard Competition...flag and rifle twirling. She really enjoys it. Wacky is helping at Church where a sweet lady (Lilian Hayes) in our congregation is celebrating her 90th birthday. Side-note: yesterday there was a funeral in our building for another sweet lady who was 90....hmmmm.

The rest of us are here at home. Googs is persistently pleading to know when she can start selling Girl Scout Cookies. I am so happy to be inside the house and I'm going to kick Lila off of the sofa so I can take a nap, or maybe I'll go to bed. This headache is not fun! Googs just asked again. urgggg--adding to the headache.

Tonight Jeff and I are scheduled to go on a date. I hope I feel okby then and that he's not too worn out from the Scout thing. :)

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

I hope your date works out! And that you can lose the headache. I've had one too. I hope tomorrow is breezy and clears out al the gunk in advance of the storm Monday-- pleeeease?

B said...

Glad you got to go~we love Gloria's!

Unknown said...

Who passed away? I never hear any of the news. :'(

Ingrid said...

It was Sister Paskett from B6. I did not know her.