Thursday, July 22, 2010

Don't faint

Well, please don't faint. Our computer is sludgingly (is that even a real word) slow now, so it hasn't been very fun to try and blog. I've been back from Missouri for more than a week. I had a very good time visiting my family. I love my parents and brothers and sisters. It is hard that all of us are getting older though--physically & mentally hard and spiritually hard. We aren't in destructible. Our bodies change and dilapidate ( we can slow that process by being better caretakers)..death has always been a part of life. The joy I find is in knowing that even though the physical fails the spiritual doesn't have to...as a matter of fact we shouldn't let it fail! I have gone off on a tangent. I need to organize my thoughts and post all of the fun stuff I did in Missouri. I miss my Missouri family!

1 comment:

mom said...

We miss you too. But don't write us off just yet.
We are hanging in. I'll have to admit some days are harder than others. Glad to hear you had a fun time here inspite of everything. The weather has been really HOT with outrageous humidity. Love and hugs to all.