Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good Morning Mom



Hello Mom--I thought I'd post another little something. I've got to make this quick. For the last 2 weekends I've gone to Baby Showers. That means on Friday afternoon I've cut out the quilt and on Saturday I go to the Shower with scissors in hand---clipping the edges. I held Rachel Forbes Coleman and her in-laws hostage on the 11th--I mean I didn't leave until I had it all done so they had no excuse but to LET me stay. They are so nice. I need to post a pic of the quilt.

Last Saturday (Sept. 18--Vive, Chile!!) I actually took a photo on my phone of the quilt. It's for Kristen and Baby Girl Canales. I have 3 more quilts to do in the next week. Thankfully, the flannel is in my fabric closet...no new expenses, just a time commitment.

I LOVE to make them....no, actually I love to see the finished product. My gals have helped do the clipping so it's fun to do these family projects.

4 comments:

Beth schell said...

i love your little quilts!

mom said...

I love your blogs. the quilts look really pretty.( and so does my B-day buddy by the way.) You are certainly ambitious. I am behind by a "million" blankets so I think I have just given up on catching up. One good thing about being old though you seldom if ever get invited to a baby shower. Hee Hee. You must have a pretty good size fabric closet. That is a fun thing. Love love and more love.

Jonna said...

I am happy that you went to Rachel's shower-thank you for being there. I heard the blanket was really cute, by the way.

Ingrid said...

Your quilts are awesome! I treasure the ones we have, that you have made for my babies.