Monday, October 18, 2010

Think of the Children

Well, as much as I like the Elementary School I work for and the gals I work with, I dread going back. Last week it was nice to "just be a mom". Mind you I was still running around getting things done ("Taxi 'r Us") but there was no added pressure that a job brings. The job is a blessing because it's the same hours and place where my youngest child is, and it will be a big help towards Colby's Mission $. Right now, I need to go about with a cheerful attitude and do what the job requires: nurture and encourage other people's children. Wait, I get PAID for this?! What a blast!!!!! I need to remember that I can be an influence for good in the lives of the children. That's what will keep me from dreading the job....think of the children.....

3 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

And we love you for it Jamille!!! You are such a wonderful person. I'm happy for this time in your family. I've been thinking a lot about when my oldest brother went on his mission. I hope you have a fantastic day at work today. You're the best!
-Jessica

The Mathews Family said...

PS. I am in LOVE with your family picture above. It's amazing!

mom said...

That is our Millie. Glad all the rest of you love her too.