Friday, December 3, 2010

Sing-a-ma-jig


There are many other things I should catch up on as far as blogging goes, but I need to put this out there now. A few months ago while in a check-out line @ Walmart I saw the CUTEST toy ever. It's called a "Sing-a-ma-jig". I should have bought it then, because I really want it now! Adults are buying them for their kids and then taking over and not letting them play with them---well, I think that's what I would/will do. :D I just needed to unload. You either LOVE these or hate them. I LOVE them!

1 comment:

Jam said...

3 of the four singa's in the photo are now in my possession! Yipeee! Jeff gave me the yellow onw, Mama gave me the blue one--Logan gave Jeff the red oneAND there are 2 more that we have in our home, too. The Christmas one and a dark purple one. there are 5 in our home so far. They ARE fun!