Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We have had several email from Colby since I last posted. I just don't get near the computer very often. I seem to do my computer communicating mostly on my phone.

It was so fun to talk to Colby on Christmas. He is doing well. Right off the cuff he told us of his new assignment. He is the Mission Operations Manager. He fixes things and/or finds people to fix things. He will go around and do cleanliness inspections, and he makes sure maintenance is done on the cars. He is an Office Elder and now is in a foursome. If you ever need an International permission to drive, go to AAA. That's what we had to do. He now has his permission and is driving. We're pretty excited for him to be able to see more of Taiwan and interact with more of the people there. He will still be proselyting in the evenings. During the day he'll help the Missionaries and in the evening he'll help the Taiwanese. The best of both worlds.

He's pretty happy that he will be able to use his Art skills to make a new pass-along card too.

Time starting to speed away from us. I pray he's enjoying his mission to the fullest! It's such an honor to dedicate ones entire time, energy and talents to the Lord.

I still plan on sharing parts of his letters, but that'll need to wait for another day or two. I need to be in bed.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thank you. It was fun to hear about his new assignment again. I am sure he is doing wonderfully well. Love and hugs. I hope you are beginning to be less tired.