Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday, freaky

So, in the night/this morning @ 2:30 or so Clarence came up to get me.  Wacky was regurgitating in her bed.  Joy!!! Enough said!!!  This morning/now she's doing fine so I'm hoping it was just a fluke.  I am feeling queasy, but it might just be the subject matter. 

It's weird to not have the Sanford boys/men around--they're at their respective Scout Camps.  I know they should be having fun, I hope they ARE!  It's been ok here, but we miss our men.  This single parenting (even if it's just for 1 week) is really NOT easy!!! Googla has had enough of just girls around, me too! 

After I helped  Wacky, I decided to read some.  I eventually turned out the light.  Five minutes later  at about 3:20 a.m. (I checked the clock) I heard what sounded like gunshot.  It startled me and I got out of bed to look out the window.  Do cars still do the backfire thing?  I hope everything in our wonderful neighborhood is ok!!!  It was real and had nothing to do with the book I'm reading...I love mysteries in print, because I can usually figure things out, but the real life mysteries are a bit more difficult.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Sounds like a great mystery. Hopefully the shot sound was nothing too bad. As for my camera habits, it turns out the breakdancing fly was just next to my husband's dresser, where he keeps his camera. So, I don't run around with it everywhere or there would be a whole lot more pics. Actually, If I had video surveillance at my house, I'm sure I could have made my fortune on America's Funniest Home Video.