Friday, July 25, 2008

Pizza Night Morning

Yep, I always am a little happier on Fridays when I wake because I already know what I'm fixing for dinner.  I love to make it.  All my family will eat my homemade pizza.  They even act like they like it.  :D

Yesterday was Pioneer Day... A Utah State Holiday.  We remember and celebrate what the Pioneers did for us.  We went to a park in Provo where there are real life Pioneer cabins.  It was fun to tour through them and go to the Pioneer museum, too.  I remember every summer as a youngster in Kansas City, MO we'd celebrate Pioneer Day by dressing like Pioneers for Primary.  My teachers would tell great stories and we'd sing songs.  

Today we MIGHT get to get an email from Dib. I hope he's having a great time @ Chinese Camp.  We're praying for him & sorely miss him, but we're glad he gets to have this adventure.


1 comment:

The Favorite said...

We sure were happy to join in on Friday Night pizza with all of you. We miss your family! I LOVE the new look of your blog especially with the people up top!