Sunday, June 21, 2009

To the wonderful Father's in my life

I want to wish my Father, my Father-in-law, and especially the Father of my children a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!  I feel so blessed to have these wonderful men in my life.  They are kind souls.  They are men who honor the Priesthood that they hold. They are men who look to our Father in Heaven. They are men who cherish women.  They are men who are excellent providers for their families.  They are men who are honest and trustworthy. They are men that I can't live without!  They are men who are gentle and kind with children.  They are men who will tear up and maybe even shed a tear when they feel the Spirit in their lives. They are the men that I want to hug!!!!  They are the men that I love !!!!!

1 comment:

mom said...

I read this to Daddy and he smiled really big. . Daddy said he is proud of you and the kids and Jeff. HE said we are blessed with choice children and he loves you very much. I say Ditto. I love you.