Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Taiwan 32

His letters are getting shorter (he's working harder--right?!!!), and are directed to specific people instead of the general audience.
Basically he said hello to all and said to Esther:
I have been having a great time here in Taiwan! Have a good week too!

He was glad that June had a good time at Girls Camp. Here is some advice he gave June:
Strengthening your testimony is very important. Keep up the great work. Any time that you want to get away from the world, you can find a nice quiet place and read the scriptures. Opening up your mind to revelation is VERY important. Don't ever be afraid to ACT on that revelation either. YEAH!!!
Here's my entire message from him:
Hey Mom!
Wow crazy week. I hope that every thing is going well. Yeah, the humidity was a little much at first, but I'm used to it by now. I really love just going out and working. The humidity makes me feel like I am working harder than I am because I am constantly sweating, but yeah, I"m used to it.
Wow, Claire is in Sweden. Cool.
Yeah! This past week, we had 4 Baptisms! I don't have any pictures though because I had a run in with a card machine and a picture printing shop... I'll do my best to send those pictures next week :)
Yeah, Start of a new move call! Elder Braby is in Tainan with my trainer as the Zone leader there. So cool. ELder Gardner is my new senior companion. He's really cool. I'm going to love serving with him. He only has 3 more move calls, so he is pretty experienced. I'm going to learn alot from him :)
Sorry, a little short on time today I'lll tell you more next week.
YEAH!!!

and part of his letter to Jeff:
Hey Dad!
Thank-you so much for sharing that story with me about the lady. ... I have actually had a couple people who just started living the word of wisdom recently because we taught them. We also have a lot of other people who have been working a long time on keeping it and have failed.
... Does the ceramics room still have the full wall of windows? ....

Thank-you for all of the help and encouragement.
-Elder Dib Sanford

He sounds busy and happy---just the way a Missionary should be.
Have a happy week all--Love ya, Jamille

ps--I have his address permanently on my "side bar". I'm sure he'd love letters from all of you....however his writing back isn't a guaranteed thing. "write at your own risk" :D

No comments: