Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wow --I feel like crying!! I hope that all is well with Claire, and with Colby. Sometimes as a mom I get sad feelings and then I find out that a child of mine was/is passing through a rough time at that very moment.

Claire is on her way home from the Jamboree. I'm guessing she's missing a crew of people already! Hugs to Claire!!! ...and Colbs--well, y'all know he's on his mission in Taiwan. I hope he's feeling an outpouring of love and the Spirit, so the Missionary work will go on, AND that he will be truly happy. I love all of my children so much. One of the hardest things a parent lives through is seeing/knowing that their child is hurting/suffering and not being able to take that pain away... no matter how diligent one tries to ease pain, it is something that all must endure and rise above.....Prayers are the only way to help a smidgen.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Prayers are a great way to help, sometimes the best!