Monday, August 8, 2011

Taiwan Week 33

Hey--So we had a pretty cool week. Mostly full of seeing the Lord work miracles. The Lord really is too good to us here in Chao Zhou. One of the coolest things was when we were deciding to go with the back up back up plan or the back up back up back up plan; either Lin Jie Mei or this one Hong guy that Elder Braby and I didn't think had too much potential. We decided to go to Lin Jie Mei's. BUt the Lord had other plans. We were stopped by the train and took that as a sign to go to the Hong guy's house. It turns out that he was sitting there asleep. We had a great sit down with him and then he came to church on sunday. Why? Because the Lord led us there. We were going to go to Lin Jie Mei's but the Lord knows what we need to do, and he will lead us in doing it.

This week was only a little bumpy in the idea because I think I may have found something that I am alergic too, not sure what yet, we'll see.
I hear that Shan is getting pretty big into rock climbing. Sounds pretty cool.
My companion right now is a Cello player and he was pretty good. I have been listening to a lot of his classical cello solos and they really are great. Some cool stuff from Bach. yeah.

There was an old missionary that came to visit. He was cool and brought his wife who also speaks Chinese. I think they go to BYU? Anyways, just fun to talk about the differences in the ward and mission from a year and a half ago to right now.
Yeah BAPTISM! Cool stuff.
Thank-you for all of your prayers and love! Have a good week.
-Elder Sanford

No comments: