Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm biting my fingernails

Ok-yes, I'm biting my fingernails...anyone who knows me, knows that I DO bite (my fingernails), quite often....but I have a good reason today.  My brothers John & Jared, and Mom & Dad are in transit.  They are on their way west.  The plan is that they'll go as far as Cheyenne and then evaluate.  If they think the rest of the trek is going to be too hard on them, they'll turn around and head BACK "east" to Missouri.  I HoPe, HOpE, HOPe that they'll decide to keep coming to Utah!!  It's only 8 or so hours from Cheyenne to Provo.  Hopefully, they'll pull in around 4 or 5 tomorrow evening.  I should stop biting my nails so it'll be easier to cross my fingers.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

They had BETTER take the extra 8 hours to see you or they will get a piece of my mind:) I'm sure they're terrified.