Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Santa Clara

Momma, Daddy, John & Jared DID make it to our house yesterday about 3 p.m. We (they and Lila, Dibs,Wacky, Googlah & I) went 3 1/2 hours south to Santa Clara,UT.  My sis Jonna and her lovely family lives in southern Utah.  Traveling seems to really take a great toll on Daddy, and Momma, too.  We crammed into my 11 passenger Ford van and travelled ahead.    

Southern UT is so beautiful!!!  I really would have a rough time living there without a swamp cooler, air conditioner, or another air refrigeration device, though.   

It's heavenly to be with so many loved ones!!!  I miss my Jeff, Clarence, and Peterman, though.  I hope they're having a great time.  Peterman is at a week long youth camp through Provo School District.  Jeff had to stay in Provo because of work.  Clarence had mandatory Flag Corp practice & a parade.  Dibs got to come because he sorely hurt his left shoulder.  They gave him the rest of the week off to recuperate.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

I'm glad they came, that would have been complicated trying to hunt them down and give them what for. Sounds like a fun trip.