Saturday, June 28, 2008

inch by inch row by row

Look at our garden grow. Isn't it fun. Just thinking about gardens reminds me of a song that David Mallet wrote and originally sang, "Garden Song". The lyrics are a true gem. Well, finally our tomatoes and broccoli are coming in. The onions (bottom left) are almost done yay! We got our food co-op order today so we have fresh greens, fruits & veggies, but i can't wait 'til we get to eat our own...there's nothing better than a sun ripe, sunny warmed tomato, picked fresh from the garden.  I love to eat them like apples.  I can almost feel the juice running down my chin now.  Heaven!!! 

2 comments:

Shellie said...

It's looking much nicer than mine! Once again, I'm giving up on my grandiose plans and trying to eke out something and hopefully clean it out and get it all ready for next year this time.

Jam said...

Shellie--thanks for always commenting. It's nice to hear from you so often.....everyone else, I'd like to hear from you too! :)