Thursday, September 10, 2009

I love to read!

Okay...I always seem to do this.  I decide to read a  book and then I read the series and I read them so fast I end up mourning the end of the characters and wanting them back immediately.  It happened that way last summer when I read the entire Twilight Saga in about a week...Crazy times!  It has happened again.  I started to read "Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins last Thursday.  Lila bought the second in that series it's called, "Catching Fire", and I  just finished IT....and now I want MORE!!!!  NOW!  Both "HG" and "CF"are fantastic.  I won't ruin it for you, but if you like "Survivor" I think you'll like them!  There is a touch of romance, very mild.  (They kiss a few times, that's it.) It's action packed, there is mystery in it, and it's a little futuristic...It's hard to explain.  I just know it's good, and I'm hoping I don't have to wait an entire year before book 3 comes out!  

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Now read Les Mis! It is getting to the "hard to put down" part now! (page 75 about).