Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Dapper Dad!!!


Happy 77th Birthday to my Daddy the handsome Marine in the center--next to his gorgeous Bride Jude--My momma. I love you and miss you! Thanks for being such a great example of what a faithful Priesthood holder and member of the Church should be. Thank you for looking for the true church and thank you for finding it and Momma in the process. I love you both SOOO much! I'm sending hugs your way. Hopefully, I'll be able to come and visit again this summer and give you hugs in person.
You're wonderful, and the best Dad I could ever ask for - - - seriously! Always remember that!!!

(About the Photo: The Adams/Lippold Wedding-- 19 December 1953, in St. Joseph MO. Left to right: Walter Samuel Adams, Thelma Marie Metz Adams, John Franklin Adams, Jude Marie Lippold Adams, George Leroy Lippold, Clara Constance Abbott Lippold)

No comments: