Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The still small voice

I remember on my mission waking up and thinking, "I get to go back to sleep tonight". That was my motivation for that day. I had more than one day like that. That's how I feel this morning, too. But wait---I remember something else...the Mormon Channel. I listen to it during my lunch break. The radio programs are so good. It uplifts me and gives me the oomph to get through the rest of my school day. I believe it'd be uplifting to ALL people. Give it a listen. It doesn't cram religion down ones throat. It's peaceful and hopeful.

1 comment:

Beth schell said...

I also love the mormon channel, and I listen to it whenever I feel stressed or need a "pick me up".

And, I'm happy that Glen got home safe. I'd love to talk to him about Portugal and "fala, fala, fala"!