Monday, July 4, 2011

Taiwan 28

Yeah
So, Happy Fourth of July! It's really fun to see all of the pictures and hear stories of all that is going down. I'm really missing the block party. But yeah, I guess I literally missed it this year... everyone looks like they had a blast.
Elder Braby and I "celebrated" by going to Ping Tung for a little and visit the Elders there. We ate at a super fancy restaurant and now I have to hurry and write because we don't have a whole lot of time.
I want to send out a special thank-you to all of those who are helping me financially out here. I'm using the money the best I can to help the Lord on his work.
We had another baptism this week. It was really wonderful to hear his testimony after he was baptised. He is going to be a wonderful addition to the ward. He has one of the most solid testimonies that I have seen from a recent convert yet. He really knows that this is the truth and he has a desire to do whatever he needs to, to live by the gospel. Such a wonderful guy. His name is Lin Jun De. He'll probably get the priesthood and a calling pretty soon here. I'll send a picture NEXT week. Long story...
I am having a BLast here in Chao Zhou. It is such a wonderful place.
I hope that you all have a Blast there. Have a wonderful Fourth of July and remember the true freedom that we get by following the commandments that the Lord gives us!
-Elder Sanford.

No comments: