Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12 Days

I just want to say "THANKS" the people who are doing the "12 Days of Christmas" to/for us.  It's been really fun.  Last night the gift was good as usual, but they called instead of knocking (How does one make caller ID say "unavailable"?) and it was late, and they did a scarey/creepy voice in the phone at me.  They said to look on the porch.  I really was scared to look, but Peterman and I opened the door together---this is making me giggle now as I retell it, but I was scared about it last night.  How silly of me.  THANKs Again to the nice Christmas Elfins running around out there spreading Christmas goodness!   :)

3 comments:

The Favorite said...

Fun! I wish it was us, but plane tickets everyday would be too much. We love you though and Merry Christmas!

Ingrid said...

I am excited to find out who it is! Keep us posted!

Shellie said...

That sounds so delightful!