Sunday, December 28, 2008

I guess I'll change my blog-look (or Lila will) in a few days.  The party's over.  OK, just a little bit of the "It's Over" blehs are starting to hit.  I love Christmas so much!  Everyone is so anxious and happy and hopeful.  It truly is a magical time.  I'm glad New Years comes so quick to lessen the "It's Over" blow.  We do have Amelia's wedding to look forward to, too.       :)

Our 12 Days of Christmas Elfins have been made known to us.  What fun!!!  Thanks for helping our Holiday be even merrier!  You did a super job!!  We love you!  

4 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

So are you going to share who and what your Elfin's brought? You know I've been racking my brain of something we can start doing every year when Christmas is over that is something to look forward to and will keep the post-Christmas blahs away. I get them, too.
-J

Ingrid said...

My plan for keeping the post-Christmas blahs away is to plan a PARTY! A new years eve party! That way I don't have time to sit and stew-- I have to get the Christmas decorations and presents all put away, and get the house cleaned up. Then we have a great ol' time on New Years, and then I am all ready with a "clean slate" for January. No lingering decor or messes.... just LAUNCHING forward into the new year! Come to our party! 7:30 Dec. 31.

Unknown said...

I'm with Jessica. Tell all about the elfins and what they brought.
I think the thing to do to make the blahs disappear is plan a trip to see friends across the country - say two weeks into the new year... That way you don't have time to think about the blahs because you are packing away Christmas things and cleaning the house and packing boxes for shipping to Grandma's and assessing needs for travel and doing laundry and packing luggage and making a schedule that won't stick and trying not to eat too much candy and... See you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Mishel. Missouri might be very nice.