Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Ok...I don't know if it's classified as stalking, but it might be close...umm, I have a confession.  I go out of my way just to drive by Jessica's beautifully done Christmas tree window.  It's truly breathtaking.  Her tree must be at least 10 feet tall and there's a mirror or picture on the far wall that reflects/projects out the thousands of lights on the south/inside side of the tree...see, do i sound like a stalker?  It's just so beautiful.  I can't stay away.  

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

You are SO nice! Ann was over last night and mentioned your post. You make me laugh! So does that mean that I don't have to decorate it now? Because it doesn't have one single ornament on it yet. Hee Hee! However, once it's all finished you are more then welcome to come over and we'll sit and listen to Delilah and drink hot chocolate and "watch" the tree. Deal?!
-Jessica

The Mathews Family said...

P.S. It's only 9 feet tall. *wink*