Thursday, February 10, 2011

Communicating

Why am I still awake. I should be in dreamland. I'm restless, thinking about communication. It's tough being a grown up and having to edit ones words before they slip out of ones mouth or computer keyboard.

Sometimes, and it usually happens when I'm driving, I really do let the words (g-rated of course) come out...no holding back. There are other times when I am free to open my mouth and not worry. When my heart is beating in my ears and my bosom is so full it nearly bursts--I bear my testimony, and I don't worry because I'm testifying. But most of the time I mull things over that I feel I want to say....and often conclude that I might hurt someone, or someone might take offense or not understand things the way I meant to explain them, so I end up not saying anything...hmmmm...I just take a breather. Perhaps I've been the one who has misunderstood.

Communicating ... something to think about.

No comments: