Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I want to write.

There I said it. I'm just not so sure what I want to write. Ever since I was 14 when President Spencer W. Kimball encouraged us to keep a Journal, I have. There were a few years when I was a new Mom that I stopped, but even that was years ago. I'm not so much a new Mom these days. I'm an old Mom. I've been reading the blogs of my good friends daughters. Words flow off of their fingertips, or so it seems. It's enjoyable to read.

Today I was asked to "coach" ( ha--not sports) students. I am to help them understand what they could/can do to improve their writing. Every week they have to write a short paragraph in response to a "prompt" given them in a test. This should be interesting. I love the 4th grade brain!

2 comments:

s h a n n o n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
s h a n n o n said...

you can do it jam! I'm behind you 100%. I love writing.