Tuesday, September 27, 2011

a great new quote

"Don't judge those who choose to sin differently than you do."

Wowzers!!! When I saw this on an email, as someone's signature quote, It hit me hard! It's so very good!!! I immediately put it on my Facebook Status. True words to be shared and pondered by all need to get out there!

I need to be a better person and if I can keep this quote in my head maybe I'll truly internalize it and quit judging.

We never know why "people" do the things "they" do, and just because "they" choose to do something differently than I would have, it doesn't mean "they" are wrong OR right. It is what it is. "They" are who "they" are. I am who I am. I can be better--and I'm trying!!! "They" are trying to be their best self, too!

I should cut other people slack, and tighten-up on my own doings/sayings/being.

No comments: