Wednesday, October 5, 2011

41st week in Taiwan

WHOOO!!
That's SO COOL I am so happy about the Temple. It's like the best birthday present ever! I am so excited. I really am so stoked I don't know what to say. Wow. I can't wait to go!
Yes, this week was pretty great. We worked really hard and had a great filling of the Spirit in Zone Conference.

The most interesting thing that happened is that Elder Liu and I got a call from President Bishop at the end of the day on Saturday. He moved to Tai Zhong to be a Zone Leader there and the other Elder that he replaced came here. So yeah. My new companion Is Elder McAllister. None of us expected the change, but I'm really excited. He's here now. He used to serve here at the beginning of his mission, and he is going to be training next move call here, so I'm going to be kicked out at the end of the move call. I don't know what all is going to happen, but I"m going to work my hardest. Yeah!.

I am so happy for the temple.

Other than that, we have been seeing the work moving well here. There is one investigator who we have been working with that has a problem with smoking. Other than that, he is all ready to be baptized. This past weekend, he, his family and Elder Liu and I fasted together. Last night. I cooked up a HUGE pot of pasta and we broke the fast together and we are ready to see Christ work some miracles.

I am really excited for this next week and having General Conference. I made a flier for the stake to advertise General Conference. I included a picture of it. I really hope that as many people can attend. On it is just says "Ting Ta Shuo" which means listen to God speak. Pretty direct. I'm super excited. Conference is going to be great.

Oh, my birthday was great. I got the package on tuesday at Zone Conference and opened it on thrusday morning. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really needed these wonderful shoes. and I am really excited to have cranberries to eat. The package was wonderful. Apart from hitting up the streets with the gospel, my companion took me to a nice waffle dinner at this one cool waffle place. Very good. Great birthday. THank-you.
-Elder Sanford.

No comments: