Tuesday, April 8, 2008

homework mishap

Ok--Wacky wanted me to tell anyone who would read the blog what happened yesterday.  I ended up  writing a letter to Wacky's  Homeroom and Math teachers:

Hello Dear Teachers, 
We have a wood-burning stove in our home.  It seems that "Wacky's" older brother was doing clean-up and burned the papers he found on the floor.  Unfortunately, it appears that it was "Wacky's" Homework.  I know that this sounds something akin to the old "my dog ate my homework" tale, but this is truly what happened. Thanks for understanding!

Said brother was helping to clean-up, but he concentrated on a different spot in the room than I had requested, so it seemed like MAYBE it wasn't an accident???!  He gets that "I'm innocent look" going and it's hard to know WHAT to do. 

Googlah needs help finding some stickers...don't tell me they too are now ashes!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Ooops!

B said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry Wacky but this is absolutely hilarious! I laugh every time I think about it! Did the teacher accept the excuse? LOL!