Saturday, April 12, 2008

I'm sleepy...I'm back

I'm back from Woodbadge.  It's been a fun experience!  i really have enjoyed it so far!  I love the people in my Bear Patrol...Alisa, Matt, Dave, Linda,Jerry and our troop guide Carl.  Happy birthday Carl U-da-man!!!!  This morning we thought it would be fun to sing Happy birthday to Carl.  Everyone (50+ people) joined in.  He was really surprised, and dumbfounded.  After lunch we brought out a sheet cake, and sang to him.  At the end of the day we gave him a card I made and got almost everyone there to sign.  He must think we're nuts, since his birthday isn't until July.  It was fun!
I wish C would get home!!!  She should be soon.  Tonight was the closing night of her school play, and they went to someone's house.  I'm so tired I want my Select Comfort right now!!! Grrrrr!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Sounds fun.

The Mathews Family said...

It was funny to see everyone at Stake Conference. Before he asked all the Woodbadge people to stand up I could pick you all out. Wet hair or red heads! It was fun to see you there!
-Jessica