Saturday, April 26, 2008

Prom & Primary

Tonight was the Prom for Provo High School &  Timpview High School.  Dib went with Tiff.  These days when a guy asks a gal to Prom it's not just dinner and a dance it's for the entire day....needless to say @ 7:45 this morning Dib had "Breakfast @ Tiffany's"...Shar & Brad, Dib & Tiff went up to Salt Lake to the Aquarium and then back to Provo.  They jumped in the river.  How crazy...the boys came back to our house and made calzones for the "fancy" dinner they had planned.  They ate their self catered dinner high atop Provo H.S.  It was an intimate setting.  No one did tricks or juggled and balanced plates (like in "the Terminal") ...The 4 were there watching the sunset.  Jeff and I had a little date there after the kids went to prom. What a nice peaceful place... 

I was originally going to write about Auxiliary Training on Thursday.  I love the other ladies in the Presidency.  They are such a joy to work with! Our meeting the other night was wonderful.  It's weird, but it was almost like I got the feeling that our Presidency is too good to be true.  Kanani, Lisa, Margaret, and I have such a fun time serving together.  We all love the children and the programs so much.  I enjoy the association I have with these fantastic ladies.  I feel that I'm a much better person for having them as friends! 

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Sounds like a fun date. Enigma was sick for prom but her date got canceled anyhow. :(