Friday, August 1, 2008

Hey there lonely girl

So I sat down to the computer thinking that this was the time Dibs wrote last week. I was remembering a song from my childhood called ,"Hey there lonely girl". Before I knew it, a letter appeared from him, just when I was about to have a pity party. Here's part of the letter.  Here goes:
 hey what's up,
  i'm having so much fun at camp. the memorizing isn't as bad because it's pretty much habit for me. i actually want to come back next year, because i'm learning so much. there are a lot of fun things we do every day, from tai chi to calligraphy to "dragon ball z" fighting with matt to painting fans and of course learning a whole bunch. but of course i can't wait until i'm back. i miss you all a whole bunch. i'll be back home before you know it. wo ai ni. 
 I'm so glad he wrote!!!  This time next week it'll be just a few more days before he comes home. Hurrah!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss him too much ahhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

i mean so much