Saturday, August 9, 2008

a small break from Stephenie

So, I'm on page 252 of "Eclipse".  Our house is really needing a deep cleaning, like I did about a month ago.  I'm going to TRY and not read on, when I get to the end of this chapter so I can clean the house.  hmmm...              Lila tells me that there's a point in "Breaking Dawn" when the story isn't going fast enough.  It's like you keep reading, but the story doesn't move, then suddenly around page 250 it picks up, and takes off, full steam ahead.  

Right now in "Eclipse" I'm at the campfire on the beach listening to the legends of the werewolves  (shouldn't it be spelled : warewolf, wherewolf, or wearwolf?  That's how we say it..not whurrwolf--like it's spelled.) Anyway...back to a few more pages of book, then CLEANING!!!!  Then I won't feel guilty reading the rest of the day, and on into "Showtunes Saturday Night".

Jeff has been the past few days going to SLC for the Outdoors Retailers Show.  He has a BLAST!!!  He always comes home with incredible freebies.  This time he worked in the UtiliKilt Booth 3 days.  He has 2 new kilts.  I like the chocolate one the best.

No comments: