Sunday, August 17, 2008

Yesterday my Jeff and I went to the LDS Bountiful Temple.  Our nephew Jeffrey Merrill married his sweet best friend Whitney Nowland.  We are so happy for them!  I became pretty emotional in the Temple.  I kept wishing my deceased Sister Jill could be there to see her son's wedding.  You know, I know she WAS there--I just wanted to see her.  I  felt her there, though. 

Jeff & Whitney have had a crazy-busy last week or so.  As nephew Jeff said, "I'm looking forward to just being Us."  They've travelled to and from Canada for an Open House. (Something I'm seeing more and more- Open Houses before the actual weddings.)  They got married, did the Luncheon & the Reception.  Today they travel to the east coast to Hilton Head to be "just them" for a few days, until another Reception.  They'll be back in UT next Sunday.  It's so fun for us that they'll live close to us.

No comments: