Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back Home


I'm back Home after my stint as a sub for a lady who had an operation and 2 others that had vacation.  I need to make a Penelope coat (purple with red trim and fabulous buttons) for Wacki for Halloween.  We gave her the fabric way back at the end of August for Birthday...but then I began "subbing".  I think I'm going to go over to Church to cut this out.  I was pondering the idea of lying the fabric on the edge of the stage, and then pinning it & cutting it out without a near-death-to-my-back experience.  Hmmm.  I have keys.  The Mommies group will be there in 1  1/2 hours.  That just might be enough time to get it all cut out.  Better get out of here.  I just realized that I might be in charge of Wacki's halloween party at school.  I'd better contact her teacher today!  I'll be helping with Googla's party.  Thankfully they are supposed to be at different times.   Better go.  
Have a great lovely autumn day!

No comments: