Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gingerbread House Festival

Yahoo! It's finally here.  Today & Friday (1-9), and Saturday (10-6)  is the Gingerbread House Festival at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi, Utah.  It's so fun!  It's fun family times for not so much moolah!  Come have fun...see all of the cool and amazing houses made by professionals and regular folks, too...see the House that the Afterschool Art Class from Farrer Elementary School made...there are great entertainments acts set to perform, too... a cookie decorating corner...Eric Dowdle art...Gift Baskets...a Country Store by Tai Pan Trading company---something for everyone---and the proceeds go to Utah PTA and the Boy Scouts of America. Check out the site.  Hope to see you there.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

1 comment:

The Mathews Family said...

Yay! I'm excited it's finally here! I've been staring at the poster you hung up on my fridge back in the summer at Cooking Group. Every time I see it it reminds me of you and Christmas! Do I have to take it down now?
-Jessica
P.S. We're coming tomorrow afternoon when The Daddy gets off work. Can't wait!