Monday, November 3, 2008

I didn't get to vote yet

Okay, who was I kidding...how did I entertain the idea of actually getting to the polls EARLY.  I ended up staying up ALL night Thursday, doing the snail-paced version of sewing.  After I took the gals to school I laid down to sleep, and for the first 20 minutes I slept, then I woke up every 15 minutes, afraid I had missed Googla's Party...The phone rang and that ended my try at a nap.  I guess I ran on 45 minutes sleep until 1:30 when Farrer Elementary was out.  I hibernated for 2 hours or so on the front room sofa.  That was some GOOD sleeping..deep sleep...ahhhh!  I again thought about voting then, but was not able to.  Lila is such a wonderful help.  When she's around I can nap and she'll "cover for me".  Some of the pumpkins got carved sometime in the day...
I have no other choice: I'll brave the rain and crowds tomorrow and vote then.  I'm really anxious for this to be over, so we can get back to real life again...I just hope it won't fall all to pieces.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i love you