Monday, January 31, 2011

Taiwan week 5


Hey,
... We had a baptism this week! A young boy by the name of Zheng Hong Xuen. It's been nice seeing him grow from 0 interest to Baptism. We're working with the family this week. We also have a 9 year old boy that is supposed to get baptised this week. When we were at church, the second counselor in the Bishopric came and said that this little boy had been coming to church for a few months but wasn't a member yet, really wanted baptism and his family wouldn't have a problem with it. Yeah, so we didn't really do anything, but somehow it stilll counts.... So that should be this Saturday. Lin Ping Hong is a 19 year old who started by coming to English class with his friend and we are teaching him a lot now. ... There is also a much older man by the name of Liu. He met with me two weeks ago and we gave him a Book of Mormon. He kept standing us up and not meeting with us and then yesterday he came to church and has read up through 1 Nephi 8. Whoo! That is a miracle right there.
Also, I'm sorry about exploding a little from last week about computer use. Computers are really good and have many many good uses.... Just use your brain. It's the same with anything. If it's not being productive, don't do it. There is not enough time to waste any of it.
I'm glad to hear that stake conference was good. I have Zone conference this next week, so I'll tell you more about that later.
THank-you all for the love that I feel when I read your letters and hear of stories from home. I'll try to do better about keeping you informed.
Love Ya All!
ELder Sanford
P.S. I bought a cord for my camera! I'll try to get it to work...

No comments: