Friday, May 13, 2011

Taiwan week-Yeah (19)

Hey,
It was good to talk to all of you too. After I got off of the phone with all of you, we went to the mission office and we waited for other missionaries to show up. When they did, we headed over to the bus station. Then we got on the train and started our way down. It took about 3.5 hours to get down to Gao Xiong. At that train station, I got to meet my new companion. I haven't gotten to take a picture with him to show you yet, but he reminds me alot of Jacob Forbes. He is going to be such a fun companion. His name is Elder Braby. At that stop, I also got to see Elder Olsen for just a little. It was really fun and I got to talk to him for a little before Elder Braby and I had to get on the train to go to our area. I am really glad to see him. It was really fun. He is doing really well and having a great time on island. From what I've seen of the area so far, I am really liking it. I think that it is going to be a great next part of my mission. I'm excited to talk to people and see what all they are like. I'll probably get pretty good at Taiwanese. Man I am so excited. The email place here is so nice too. I hear that the food here is realy good and cheap aswell. I'm just excited to see what all it is like. Just in that first, fairyland stage still.
Mom- HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY. Thank-you for being such a great mother. I was glad to speak to you and that you had questions for me because I had no idea what I was going talk about. Mirielle sounded alot like you over the phone. and June sounded alot like Claire. it was a little weird. Anyways, I hope that everybody is treating you good there. Love ya! Happy Mother's Day.
So yes, new area, new move call and new companion. I'm going to be doing alot of goal setting and re-evaluating things to make sure I'm on the right track. I'm really excited because change is always a good opportunity to learn in.
I'm looking forward to getting those photos from you all (and the granola if you can). They'll be fun.
Thank-you for all of the prayers. I really appreciate them, and boy do I need them.
Love ya all!
Elder Sanford.

No comments: